From there to here, and here to there...

I'm going to begin blogging again *if my 1 year old allows me to and my 4 year old stops spilling things enough for me to get a paragraph in LOL! I figure, since I already surf the net EVERY day reading & finding amazing things others may not know.. why not share what I find & see how it goes? can't hurt. TO BE CONTINUED...(daily, maybe lol)

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Another crafty creation..

Hey guys, hows your week coming along? I've been sooo busy, my daughter will officially be out of her Pre-K summer school pgm & off to KINDERGARTEN she goes on Aug. 29 (I'm sure I'll be handing tissues out to the other moms like me who will be crying ) well, I decided to hand make something for one of her teachers whom I adore * Hi Lianna* and I must say I didn't know how I'd tackle it, saw it @ a store for $25 but was way too cheap to buy it.. So, here goes my brain master-minding how & what I need in order to make the exact thing or BETTER :)  here's the store pic
Cute right? Easy to make you think?



Well, given that Walmart is having the back to school sale still, I ran there *literally & bought 4 packs of #2 pencils for $0.48 and vase $2.97, oh & glue for my hot glue gun. I'm in the process of finishing & will post pics, so far I must say- I'm impressed :)








1 Comments:

At August 25, 2011 at 12:52 PM , Blogger Zleroi305 said...

nice job

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home