From there to here, and here to there...

I'm going to begin blogging again *if my 1 year old allows me to and my 4 year old stops spilling things enough for me to get a paragraph in LOL! I figure, since I already surf the net EVERY day reading & finding amazing things others may not know.. why not share what I find & see how it goes? can't hurt. TO BE CONTINUED...(daily, maybe lol)

Sunday, August 21, 2011

My very 1st YOUTUBE video

My husband is the best (sometimes,lol) he's so supportive in my recreational activities that he went out & bought me my very first webcam just so I could load videos on youtube and show viewers my crafting skills. I love him. So please check it out @ the link posted and subscribe to my yahoo page. Take care

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home