From there to here, and here to there...

I'm going to begin blogging again *if my 1 year old allows me to and my 4 year old stops spilling things enough for me to get a paragraph in LOL! I figure, since I already surf the net EVERY day reading & finding amazing things others may not know.. why not share what I find & see how it goes? can't hurt. TO BE CONTINUED...(daily, maybe lol)

Monday, July 18, 2011

Jlo & Marc Anthony splits.. are you surprised?

As the rest of the world takes in the shocking news circulated on Friday July 15th, 2011 @ 5pm on a hot summer day (great timing I must add).. I must say, I am not surprised.
I mean come on, Jennifer Lopez has been married several times to other various men, I would feel sad if this was her 1st marriage, however, I am a bit sad for him because I truly believe he took a chance @ love & believe he truly, truly loved this woman. I just think that the way she got 'em (stealing him from ex wife and former Miss Universe Dayanara Torres) may not have been the way she lost him, but karma's a bitch. I don't know bout you, but he may just go back to his ex-wife. Either way, his music will be inspired by this event I'm sure & she.. well she may just continue to get "around the block' as oppose to being "from the block"..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home