From there to here, and here to there...

I'm going to begin blogging again *if my 1 year old allows me to and my 4 year old stops spilling things enough for me to get a paragraph in LOL! I figure, since I already surf the net EVERY day reading & finding amazing things others may not know.. why not share what I find & see how it goes? can't hurt. TO BE CONTINUED...(daily, maybe lol)

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Fashionable diaper-ish chique,,

Thinking of incorporating into my very own business "Diaper Divas" not just superb diaper cakes.. I want to incorporate other fun things you can purchase as one of a kind hand made by me.. So I'm thinking of "diaper ruffles" what do you think? 
They're soooo adorable, my baby has a few and I constantly get tons of compliments aside from her cuteness :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home